Update eisfair-Version 1.5.1 released
2008-03-01 09:39 Il y a : 6 annÃ©esCategorie : eisfair, Release
Auteur : Yves Schumann
The eisfair update to base version 1.5.1 is available. This update includes some bugfixes
base 1.5.0 -> 1.5.1
Common bugfixes and changes
- show-doc.cui: a dynamically growing buffer has not been allocated when the first line of a document file was zero characters long. This caused the application to be terminated with a segmentation fault.
- list-files.cui: accept multiple filters on command line in the form -f "filter1,filter2". This was originally implemented in list-files.c but was "optimized" away when list-files.cui was ported to libcui.
- list-files.cui: fixed command line processing. Some long options did not work properly. The same applied to option '-w' that did not work at all and '-c' that was interpreted as '--color' instead of '--column'. Finally the option '--helpview' also turned out to have vanished somehow.
- fixed erroneous tmp-file generation in script /var/install/bin/update-systemfiles
- removing external mktemp package if exist (mktemp is included since 1.5.0)
- /var/install/bin/del-package set the deinstall-file always to chmod 0700 list-packages.cui: libcui ported version of list-packages.cui added.
- The handling of eisfair system tags has been corrected and the comparison of package versions under version control has been improved.
- /var/install/outdated-packages added, list-file for outdated packages
- /var/install/bin/install-package outdated packages not longer 'hardcodet' use now /var/install/outdated-packages